Thursday, November 1, 2012

Washington is for... Recap

We moved to Washington! We are loving it so far. Brian got a new job and is having a great time with it! I am thinking about going back to work in  couple months in labor and delivery and am looking forward to that! We have been here almost a month and it has been great. Luke is 4 months now and LOVES to talk and laugh. I love watching him discover his voice! He is also starting to scoot around!! How is he growing so fast?!

The infamous gum wall

Beautiful produce

I love him in warm hats!



He turneed 4 months old on this day!

We love taking walks behind our neighborhood! We have the most beautiful trail back there!


Love's his mittens!

Huge leaves in Washington!

Coordination with fingers, he also just found his toes!!

Loves Grandma Miller

and Grandpa Miller

Lounging with his foot up :)

Halloween attire: BOO sweatshirt and bat socks

My right eye does the same thing when I'm tired!

Facetime with cousin Naomi

Snuggling with Daddy

Pike's Market at night

Our little moosey moose! (he laughed so hard at us saying that to him)


Love this picture!

Lastly, I got a much needed haircut!

I apologize for the picture overload and repeats from facebook. I like the idea of having documentation of all this on our blog! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. brian and taylor, luke is so cute. he is getting so big. just want to squeeze that little guy. hope you guys are enjoying seattle and staying dry. casi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Casi! Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

      Delete